Carpenter Group and our clients had a great night at this year’s Financial Communications Society Portfolio Awards in New York on September 23, walking off with five awards:
- SEI took home the GOLD for its five-part thought leadership series, “The Exponential Pull of Innovation,” which we designed, produced and promoted
- Westwood Holdings captured SILVER for its 2019 Annual Report, Future in Focus. Our design incorporated customized infographics, digitally manipulated scenes of motion and other innovative features.
- S&P DJI won BRONZE—garnering honors for the second straight year—for its visually striking, strategically compelling rich media creative from the “There’s More to It” global ad campaign.
- WestEnd Advisors won BRONZE for a new visual identity system incorporating the brand positioning, “a unique pursuit of alpha,” created by Carpenter Group.
- Carpenter Group and Clearview Partners were jointly awarded SILVER for digital collateral with the white paper, Do Brand Values Resonate During COVID-19? which explored the expression of corporate messaging and use of media before and during the pandemic.
We’re deeply honored to have worked closely with the winners in building their brands and had a role in their success. Congratulations to all!